Appendix A: Benefits by Module
CAPPS HR/Payroll — None-Core Modules (3)
Gives job applicants the ability to search and apply for job postings online. Applicants can attend to various aspects of the online recruiting process — completing screening questions; viewing interview schedules and accepting job offers.
- Allows for online management of job requisitions and candidates.
- Allows applicants to apply for jobs and manage their applications online.
- Integrates with Core HR.
Gives agencies the capability to manage course content and report on the status of course completion.
- Provides learning objectives that let employees learn quickly and effectively.
- Provides notifications when specific training is due.
- Maintains class statistics to allow for detailed reporting.
- Allows agencies to track and report required training.
Gives agencies the capability to roll out performance management plans to their entire workforce and measure employee performance based on key indicators.
- Allows for creation, evaluation and approval of performance documents.
- Allows for the creating, sharing, aligning, collaboration and evaluation of goals.
- Allows supervisors to track team goals.