Appendix A: Benefits by Module
CAPPS HR/Payroll — None-Core Modules (3)
Gives job applicants the ability to search and apply for job postings online. Applicants can attend to various aspects of the online recruiting process — completing screening questions; viewing interview schedules and accepting job offers.
- Allows for online management of job requisitions and candidates.
- Allows applicants to apply for jobs and manage their applications online.
- Integrates with Core HR.
Gives agencies the capability to manage course content and report on the status of course completion.
- Provides learning objectives that let employees learn quickly and effectively.
- Provides notifications when specific training is due.
- Maintains class statistics to allow for detailed reporting.
- Allows agencies to track and report required training.
Provides agencies the ability to roll out performance management plans to their entire workforce and measure employee performance based on key indicators along with planning for employee’s professional career growth and planning. Benefits:
- Allows for continuous, flexible evaluation and approval process of performance documents, integrated with HR Job Data.
- Allows for the creation, cloning, sharing, collaboration and evaluation of individual and team goals.
- Allows supervisors and agency administrators increased transparency to track and monitor key indicators.