Welcome to ProjectONE and CAPPS
ERP in Texas
ProjectONE — Our New Enterprise — is charged with implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for the state of Texas. The end result is to be a single source of state financial and human resources (HR)/payroll information that maximizes state agencies’ ability to:
- Efficiently manage operations.
- Minimize conflicting data.
- Provide decision makers with in-depth, accurate and timely financial/HR/payroll information.
The Centralized Accounting and Payroll/Personnel System or CAPPS is the ERP solution for Texas, designed and built by ProjectONE and currently in production at 18 state agencies.
Implementing CAPPS statewide benefits Texas state government by providing:
- A single, Web-based source of financial and HR/Payroll information for all state agencies.
- Real-time, reliable information on the state’s revenue and spending.
- Simpler, more transparent reporting on the state’s business.
- An up-to-date system that allows agencies to retire outdated processes and systems.
Find out more
To learn more about CAPPS and how to become a CAPPS agency, see:
You may also view an interactive primer on ProjectONE and CAPPS.